Sunday 22 June 2014

Llandudno 2014

Llandudno Cats Andrew Lloyd Webber

Hello all! Although I've been back from my mini break for a few days now, I've decided to post some pictures in an attempt to relive the holiday mood. It was a lovely early surprise for my 21st birthday (eek - I sound old), where I headed up to Llandudno with the family.

Llandudno Cats Andrew Lloyd Webber

Llandudno Cats Andrew Lloyd Webber

Llandudno Cats Andrew Lloyd Webber

We stayed in a hotel looking out to the sea, and I can honestly say that I don't think I could ever tire of waking up to a view like that. Llandudno is just about the right size for a weekend away, as there is a variety of things to do - whether you fancy relaxing on the beach, cycling along the beach front, retail therapy or even skiing on the dry slopes (yes, really). As it was, we walked around the town before heading to the amusement arcade, and after relaxed in the Waterstones Cafe (I could spend a whole day in there).

Llandudno Cats Andrew Lloyd Webber

Llandudno Cats Andrew Lloyd Webber

In the evening, we went to the theatre to see Cats, which is on tour across the UK right now. I had no idea we were doing this, until we somehow ended up outside the theatre! It was such a lovely surprise, and I enjoyed it so much - I am such a geek when it comes to musicals. Although this production was on tour, and not on the West End, you could not tell at all. Everything was so well done; the special effects were amazing, and you could clearly see how much hard work had been put in by everyone involved. Dare I say it was purrrfect? If you get the chance to catch another show, I'd highly recommend it.

A big thanks to my lovely family for a much enjoyed weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment