Tuesday 20 August 2013

Foxes for Fall

It's the time of year when I start looking ahead to what I'll be wearing in autumn (FYI saying 'Fall' annoys me, but meh, I'm a sucker for alliteration). I love wearing animal motifs all year round, but even more so in autumn as they seem to brighten those cold, grey mornings. A snuggly animal jumper makes everything seem just fine and dandy.

The animal that I'm going to be channelling this autumn is the fox.


Sources: 1. Topshop 2. River Island 3. ASOS 4. New Look 5. Accessorize


1. Some people might be disappointed to receive socks as a gift, but not me. There's something so comforting about a simple pair of socks, and this pair might actually be the cutest I've seen to date.

2. This jumper ticks so many boxes; the cropped length, emerald background, just the right amount of sequins... It'll look amaze with a skater skirt in these last few days of summer, but will see you through winter as well. Oh, and it's absolutely adorable!

3. I really like the look of this T-shirt from ASOS - tops like this are really versatile. Wear it with a pair of skinny jeans and loafers for preppy daytime chic, or with a skirt and a statement necklace for a high fashion look.

4 + 5. I'm a little in love with both of these backpacks, it's not very often that something is both practical and so kooky-cute. I'm even debating figuring out how to make one of these myself. Buy a plain backpack and decorate it? Or make one from scratch? It would of course be a lot less hassle to just go out and buy one of these two.

Do you like wearing animal motifs or do you prefer plainer, edgier pieces? Which animals are you rocking on your clothes?

PS Watch this space for an upcoming fox inspired project!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often.
    womens clothing uk

    ReplyDelete