Saturday 2 November 2013

Thrifty Find: Boots Mini Pencil Case

I found this at a second hand shop for mere pennies, and had to have it (mainly due to the fact it included three of my favourite things: cats, stationary and smallness). Trust me, the last thing I probably need is more stationary, but I had to make an exception for this.


 
Now that Halloween is over, it is officially OK to start thinking about Christmas (this is the excuse I'm using, anyway!). Picking up lots of small, quirky novelties like this make great stocking fillers for young children, or maybe those who are just young at heart.



I'm actually keeping this for moi though. Even though it came with adorable mini pencils inside, it's actually the perfect size for my crochet hooks. Or I might keep it as it is. Ooh, decisions....

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Any thrifty ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment