Friday 27 June 2014

Free Printable: Sycamore Notepaper

Free Sycamore Notepaper

Who loves free stuff? Everyone loves free stuff. I'm treating you all today by offering you the chance to print out your own sycamore notepaper, as designed by me. Read on for the printable freebies (woohoo!).

One of the perks of living in my small town, is how close to the countryside we are. It's a perk that I often take for granted, and I don't always appreciate the lovely views and walks right on my doorstep. Yesterday, I got back in touch with everything I love about the countryside, and went on a big family walk.

Free Sycamore Notepaper

When I got back from a lovely day's walk (and dinner!), I was in the mood for creating. I whipped up some sycamore notepaper, featuring some of the sycamore seeds I'd collected. You can get in on the action too, all you have to do is download this notepaper pdf file, and print it out in a size of your choice.

Please don't use this notepaper for commercial uses, but feel free to use it in any other way you want to. How about using it to write a letter to a friend, prettify your shopping list, or for writing out your favourite song lyrics? The choice is yours.

Free Sycamore Notepaper

I'd love to hear how you are using your notepaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment