Wednesday 26 March 2014

Mid-Week Treat: Mini Tape Measure


Hope you're all having a good Wednesday (or "hump day"). This week's middle of the week treat comes in the form of a polka dot, mini tape measure. I had you at polka dots, right?


I've been in serious need of a real tape measure for a while, after using a cheapo one from a Christmas cracker for far too long. This one is the perfect size to keep in my handbag during crafting supplies shopping, and doesn't get tangled because it retracts at the touch of a button. I'm a complete sucker when it comes to anything that retracts with the touch of a button - have you seen those umbrellas that shoot up when you press a button? Incredible, non? As if that wasn't enough, it's pink and spotty too.


This little beauty was from Home Bargains and cost me the grand total of 79p (yep, really). They have a pretty good crafting range in at the moment - check out the adorable scissors that come with their own pouch. I can't wait to try this out on my next sewing project (stay tuned).

Where do you like to buy your crafting tools from?

No comments:

Post a Comment