Wednesday 15 January 2014

Mid Week Treat: Leather Punch Pliers

When I came across this pair of punch pliers in Home Bargains, my heart skipped a beat. I had been looking for a pair for a while, and didn't want to pay too much for my first pair as I was unsure how much I would use them. For £2.99, these were well worth trying.


Yes, I do realise that buying myself a pair of punch pliers is hardly a traditional "treat", but I've been thinking of some DIY projects that involve leather recently, and now I can't wait to try these out. They would even come in handy just for altering the holes on a watch strap or belt.


They come with a selection of eyelets and poppers, so you're ready to go straight away. Being just £2.99 from Home Bargains, I don't know exactly how long they'll last, but for a first pair, they were exactly what I was looking for.

Any ideas on how I could use this beauty? Keep your eyes peeled for me using it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment